Best Army in Show Malmö Wargaming Weekend 3
In connection with the tournaments, the most conspicuous needs to be crowned. All playing participants of MWW:3 is automatically entered in the painting competition with the army/warband they are playing with. No registration or fee is required.
Observe that your army will be judged where they are on the table and the most important isn’t the shadowing of an armpit or crispy eyebrows on all figures, but the way it looks when it is played. The way your opponents sees your army. The details can of course be crucial in a situation where you have a tie, but it’s not those that are judged in the first hand. The judge is the former Golden Demon winner Magnus Eriksson.
There will be one winner per game system (5 in total). The winner will be presented on the prize ceremony on the Sunday.
These criterias will be scored:
- Wow Effect! Does the army stand out in a way that makes spectators stop to look one extra time? 1-3 points.
- Unit markings. 1 point.
- Does the army contain unique conversions? 1 point.
- Everything Painted. 1 point.
- Everything Based. 1 point.
- Everything Based with something special that makes the army stick out. 1 point.
- Everything has shadows. 1 point.
- Everything has highlights. 1 point.